Thursday, May 27, 2010

End of School Blues





So... while everyone else is yelling about how excited they are for summer to start, I'm just going to put in that I am less looking forward to it. There are things in the summer I'm looking forward to, but in general... I get into patterns of being, and when School lets out everything I've gotten used to goes away, and I sit around and do Absolutely nothing the majority of the time. I'm not looking forward to school ending because I actually LIKE school, I love seeing my friends every day, there are only a couple of classes I dislike, most of them I actually enjoy. I'm not looking forward to school letting out because that means quite a few friends are leaving, I'm not seeing them again, at least not on a daily basis. I just... Like patterns. Not compulsive about it, but I like knowing what I'm doing when. ><

ON another note, today was fun. XD Gerda, Stephanie, Karen, Jenny and I went to Saccones after school today as it is Thursday, and Marlena Shea Kira Milo Jenny and I always go on Thursdays, but today it was a different assortment of people. But anyways, after we finished out pizza I was randomly like... You know what we should do? We should go to the Duck Park! Then of course Gerda was just like: Lets Go! and so we went. It was really fun, we ran around being dorks and feeding the ducks, we got them to eat out of our hands, Stephanie was afraid of them. XD She was convinced they'd bite. Lol. But yeah, we ran around, then we decided to go find the waterfall around back, and we did, and Karen climbed a tree, and there were horrendous numbers of pictures taken on My camera, Jenny's iPhone, and Karen's Kickass-makes-me-jealous Camera. XD We decided we're totally doing it again, so we plan on doing it once a month or so. Just spend a day wandering around a park hanging out. ^_^ It's fun, I like these people, I shall call them... Friends! XD lolol <3

No comments:

Post a Comment