Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stupid Life.

Don't you just love when some areas of your life are so entirely rotten, but there's that one area that is really great, so when your 'supposed' to be upset you can't get all the way upset, but when your supposed to be happy you can't get all the way happy? Especially when you try to be happy, and everyone around you is yelling at you, getting mad at you, snapping back at you, when all you tried to be was upbeat... and for some reason that pissed them off. i understand your lives aren't great either, but i try to be happy and i get yelled at? how is that fair? >< It's like life doesn't want me to be happy, but I try. Time and again. I really do. But it's like everything is gunning for me, and i keep dodging bullets, but one of these days something is going to hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment